Tuesday, May 31, 2011

had fun at Tantrix part 2

flatlands look not a mountain in sight, this I found strange to navigate wile driving around there is no markers to let you know your going in the right way everything is just flat.
this is a photo of behind the shop were I smoked wile I was out in Saskatoon
this was the last tattoo I did at Tantrix this time around was super fun and quick and I was stoked to do it I never done a rose of no mans land before
one smoking foot Tyler smokes and he wanted something to represent that
did a little paradise scene in the smoke because smoking is bliss full
Tee got this fun girl head wile I was down too
its got butterflies and pixy dust every were

the rest of my photos turned out bad so thats all I got from my trip to Tantrix this year, thanks for the fun times anyone that came out and got tattooed and to the crew of the shop for treating me so well

No comments:

Post a Comment