Monday, May 23, 2011

coming home


coming home today I hope its nice out like this when I get there

I want to ride my bike and hang out with the wife on the deck


a few weeks back we set up the balcony again
getting ready for barbeque season
gona be starting up sunday potlucks again real soon

I would like to welcome Jessy JR to the area as he has just moved in downstairs
its gona be nice to be able to use the garage as a grarge not just storage, and every once in a wile have a good party



Also a big thanks to he crew of Tantrix for showing me a good busy time wile out in Saskatoon this week , if you ever looking for a good fun shop in Saskatoon give them a visit
photos from the trip soon I forgot to take many but got a few wich is better then the last few years I ve come out were I forgot to bring my camera

No comments:

Post a Comment