Saturday, October 1, 2011

this years flash

I ve done many flash sheets over the last 10 years
this is the first time I ve done a black and grey set tho
done for the new shop Rain City Tattoos

I posted the line for this set a wile back and finished it last month but for got to post it
I will not be making copies of this set it is for the new shop only

I also started a new color set of 6 sheets
and have been working on them bit by bit these I plan on making copies
putting lines to paper started painting the sheets and the butterfly I did for an art show
getting close to finished should have the set finished latter this week
if I can find some time to paint not much left to do but some black

I been super into painting flash again its been a few years
but doing the big set last winter realy got me motivated again
and now that I am at Rain City Tattoos I have the energy again to work on my own projects

soon to come the finished pics of this new set and we have been working on a colaburation set at the shop wich we are going to start to paint soon, I pretty exited about I ve never done a colaburation set before

No comments:

Post a Comment